Fully Funded Scholarships at Marconi International University in the USA: (Deadline 15 April 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Marconi International University in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Marconi International University Scholarships 2021-2022: Education is the key to progress and success and everybody should have access to it. That is why Marconi International University offers scholarships for international undergraduate and graduate students.
Marconi International University’s main focus is to bring students together from all over the world, regardless of race, religion, and political orientation. Moreover, MIU’s scholarship program includes many scholarships every year dedicated to different categories of students who qualify and comply with all the requirements.
Marconi International University Scholarships 2021-2022 for Study in USA is available to undertake Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at Marconi International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Marconi International University’s programs are competitively priced, making education affordable and accessible for students. Also, the course tuition fee includes training and access to the virtual classroom, the use of the study and communication tools, and interactive materials. Third-party materials such as textbooks are not included, although students may have access to special offers through Marconi.
International Students are eligible.
All interested applicants for Marconi International University Scholarships 2021/2022 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Also, applicants must have a strong academic profile.
- Be a full time, degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Likewise, you must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the Marconi International University
- Furthermore, for tuition fee purposes you must be self-funding and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.