Funded Fellowships at Northwestern University in USA (24 April 2020 )
Applications have opened for the Funded Fellowships at Northwestern University in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the fellowship until 24th April 2020. The name of the fellowship is Northwestern University – Ryan Fellowships in the US, 2020. The University is offering the fellowship for the Ph.D. degree in the field of Nano Science and Technology.
For the Funded Fellowships at Northwestern University in the USA, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- The Ryan Fellowship, Northwestern University intended for graduate students.
- Additionally, applicants dedicated to the exploration of fundamental nanoscale science are welcome to apply.
- Also, applications are by departmental/program nomination only.
- Furthermore, candidates who are current Ph.D. students in their second or third year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate exceptional scientific talent are preferred.
- Additionally, candidates who are passionate and committed to a particular research project in the area of nanoscience and technology are eligible.
The successful applicants of Northwestern University – Ryan Fellowships in the US, 2020 will receive:
- A stipend of USD 10,000 per year
- Also, a Research allowance of USD 2,500 per year.
- A cover sheet with the required details.
- Also, Research Proposal.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Additionally, a detailed copy of their CV.
- Furthermore, a sample of previous research or published paper.
- Also, a copy of the unofficial Northwestern transcript.
About the University
- Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with other campuses in Chicago and Doha, Qatar, and academic programs and facilities in Miami, Florida; Washington, D.C.; and San Francisco, California.
- Additionally, along with its selective undergraduate programs, Northwestern is known for its Kellogg School of Management, Pritzker School of Law, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Also, Bienen School of Music, Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications, School of Communication, and McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.