Mastercard Foundation Scholarship in Africa: (Deadline 31 May 2021)
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program’s goal is to raise the next generation of ethical and transformational leaders who would influence change on the African Continent.
The Program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders. Also, the Scholars Program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
- All Applicants must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- Likewise, the Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Moreover, priority will be to:
- Also, displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- Furthermore, the Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- Additionally, the Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and monthly stipend).
- Also, counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Likewise, regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning and tutoring.
- Moreover, opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back),
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- Additionally, the prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and networking with the Global Scholars Community.
- There are absolutely No Charges/ Fees/ Facilitation/ Agents or Intermediaries Required at any stage of this process.
- Likewise, inaccurate information or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any applicant and any attempt to influence the process will lead to disqualification and a recommendation for dismissal.
- The decisions of the Selection Committee, also constituted by the Vice Chancellor, are Final.
- Also, telephone numbers, Skype IDs and email addresses provides by applicants should be Active at all times to receive critical information on their application.
- For further enquiry and assistance on how to apply, please contact the Secretariat on +233-206-030-790 / +233-3220-62975 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additionally, applicants shall not contact the Secretariat under any circumstances on the status of their application. The Secretariat would inform and contact applicants when necessary.