The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
What is the Africa Scholarship Programme?
- Number of scholarships: 7
- Citizenship: All African countries
- Application deadline: 1 February 2020
- Start master’s programme: 1 September 2020
- Eligibility for the scholarship: Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
Components of the scholarship:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Step 5: Updates/changes
Important dates for the ASP at a glance:
1 February 2020: deadline to apply for an MSc admission
16 March 2020: selection of candidates to take part in the further selection process (approx. 60 candidates will be selected)
30 March 2020: deadline additional assignment
13 April 13 2020: Decision about skype interviews communicated (approx. 20 candidates will be interviewed)
20 to 30 April 2020: Skype interviews
14 May 2020: results of the selection process communicated