2021 British Council Scholarship in UK – Fully Funded: (Deadline 9 April 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded 2021 British Council Scholarship in the United Kingdom. The deadline for this application is 9th April 2021. The scholarship is open to women from specific countries.
In partnership with British Council, Teesside University is pleased to announce seven fully-funded scholarships to high achieving candidates for the tutorial year 2021/2022.
These funding opportunities are designed for talented women from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka , beginning a master’s course of study at Teesside University.
Teesside University may be a public university with its main campus in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England. It has 18,576 students, consistent with the 2015/16 HESA student record. Teesside University is 801 in World University Rankings by Times education and has an overall score of 4.0 stars, consistent with student reviews on Study portals, the simplest place to seek out out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from everywhere the planet .
Benefits of 2021 British Council Scholarship in UK
Teesside University will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, a return economy class ticket and other study-related costs like IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
- Be a woman.
- Be a passport holder and permanent resident of either Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Have applied to Teesside University to study a postgraduate programme in one of the following programme areas;
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at Teesside University by the time you submit your application and are to start your postgraduate programme in 2021.
- Have not previously studied at degree level or higher in the UK or lived recently in the UK.
- Meet the English language requirement of the course you have applied for (or is expected to meet the requirement after an English Language pre-sessional course).
- Demonstrate a case for financial support need via a means-test conducted by the UK university partner.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after the scholarship award has ended.
- How to Apply: For this award, candidates must take admission in postgraduate at the university. Also, then , they ought to complete a web form for this chance .
- Additionally, no additional documents would be asked by the university, but there’s an opportunity of asking at the time of admission.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Moreover, meet English academic requirement of the course you’ve got applied for.