Budapest Scholarships for International Students in Hungary: (Deadline 31 May 2021)
Apply for the Budapest Scholarships for International Students in Hungary. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters degree.
Many students dream of studying in Hungary, but due to financial obstacles, they are unable to do it. To cover study expenses, the International Business School is granting the Budapest Master’s Scholarships for the 2021/2022 session.
The educational award offers a 25% discount on tuition fee for those applicants who wish to enroll in the master’s degree program at IBS.
About the University
Founded in 1991, International Business School is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Budapest (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Additionally, officially accredited and/or recognized by the Magyar Felsooktatási Akkreditációs Bizottság (Hungarian Accreditation Committee), International Business School (IBS) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Budapest Scholarships for International Students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for an applicant who must have a 3.6 CGPA (or 90% average in other educational systems) and also must have an IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90 (iBT) or equivalent.
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicant should first apply online for the Master’s program of IBS and upload the required documents
- Supporting Documents: Also, candidates must have to submit a transcript with at least one module in mathematics, or finance, CV, work reference of 3-5 years, motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: Furthermore, for admission to study the MBA degree program, students must have to provide a bachelor’s degree certificate in any field of study and meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Additionally, applicant must have a certificate of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of the
Benefits: The sponsorship program will offer a 25% discount from the master’s fee.