China – Rwanda Government Scholarships 2021: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through the Bilateral Cooperation between the Government of Rwanda and the Peoples Republic of China, the later has (through the Chinese Ministry of Commerce), offered to the Government of Rwanda twenty-five (25) fully-funded Masters and Doctorate (PhD) programs for academic year 2020-2021.
Interested candidates should submit all of the following application documents:
■ Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC
■ National ID/ Valid Passeport
■ Curriculum Vitae
■ One (1) passeport size photo
■ Original-notified certificate and transcripts
■ Recommendation letter from two current or former academic staff who taught or supervised the applicant.
■ A study plan or research proposal (Minimum of 500 words)
Please note :
1. The above-mentioned application documents will be submitted online to HEC MIS using the link: http://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login
2. Candidates are requested to apply for courses relevant to their previous University qualifications.
3. Candidates should have at last second-class upper division in the relevant field.
4. Candidates are requested to select one of the thirty-four (34) Universities, Program/Courses to be pursued at University (See the lists of Universities and Program on the attachment).
5. This scholarship covers all costs of study including: Tuition fees, Living allowance, Accommodation, International travel and transport within China, Medical Care. Any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise in due course will be covered personally by the candidates themselves.
6. Only completed application documents will be reviewed.
Application deadline: 30/04/2021