Fully Funded 2021-22 Croatian Government Scholarships: (Deadline 17 May 2021)
Apply for the 2021-22 Croatian Government Scholarships – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to international students and the deadline is 17th May 2021.
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia (Ministry) and the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MFEA) are awarding the Croatian Government Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate university study to young Christians from developing countries.
Undergraduate university study typically lasts three to four years. Upon completion students are awarded an academic title of baccalaureus or baccalaurea with reference to a specialization, which qualifies a student for a specialized work in art or science. Graduate university study typically lasts for one to two years. Upon completion of graduate study, students are awarded an academic title of Magister or Magistra with reference to a specialization.
Benefits of 2021-22 Croatian Government Scholarships
The awarded scholarship includes full board and lodging, a monthly allowance of 1.600 kuna, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of one-year preparatory Croatian language course. The student will be placed under supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education. The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
The grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person and there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
- Applicants for the scholarships must be citizens of the developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- You must have successfully completed your high school at the time of application, if you are applying to study for an Undergraduate programme
- Applicants for a Master’s degree programme must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at at the time of application
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance from your previous studies
- Selected candidates must be ready to study for a full academic year of Croatian language preparation course.
- The preparatory curse is essential as most degree programmes are offered in the Croatian language
- This scholarship is granted for duration of the study program. However it is renewed every year subject to sufficient academic performance