Fully Funded Scholarship at Belgium Universities in Belgium: (Deadline 15 February 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Belgium Universities in Belgium. The deadline for this application is 15th February 2021.
ARES Scholarships – Funded by Government of Belgium is open for International Students, Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Short Training, Masters level programs in the field of Community Development, Sustainable Development, Health Community Development Studies, Human Development, Human Resource Development, Public Health, Health, Health Management, Human Rights, Natural Resource Management, Natural Resources Law, Transportation Sciences, Logistics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management taught at Belgium Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2021.
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Students from developing countries are eligible.
- International travel costs Receipts must be provided Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Likewise, living allowance Flat rate1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.
- Also, indirect mission fees Flat rate150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Additionally, arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees Flat rate700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Moreover, registration fees At the current rate for DGD grantees. Insurance fees Directly paid by ARES.
- Also, travel costs that are part of inter-university training Receipts must be provided Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process.
The procedure to apply for an ARES grant is now online via the GIRAF platform by 5 February 2021 at the latest. Please note that applications for the following internships must be submitted via GIRAF by 15 January 2021 at the latest.