Fully Funded Scholarship at Germany Universities in Germany: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Germany Universities in Germany. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The Universities also includes German Universities of technology, which have official and full university status, but usually focus on engineering and the natural sciences rather than covering the whole spectrum of academic disciplines.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. Likewise, they are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. Also, the scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship 2021-22 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Germany Universities.
Development related courses.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Also, payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Likewise, travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Moreover, monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Students from developing countries: list of eligible countries
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Varies with country of students.