Fully Funded University of Calabria Scholarship 2021: ( Deadline 14 May 2021)
Applications are now open for the University of Calabria Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded. The deadline for the scholarship is 14th May 2021. The scholarship is provided to international students to pursue Masters’s degree.
Calabria is a Research University in Italy and founded in 1972. Students can apply in Italian and English languages as well. Hundreds of international students are already studying at Calabria University. Those students who are willing to study in Italy can apply now. Every year Italy government and the private institute offer hundreds of scholarships for local and foreign students.
The University of Calabria ranked 33rd on a national level. This is the best opportunity for all those who want to study abroad. There are no specific restrictions for applicants, you just need to have a good academic record.
Benefits of University of Calabria Scholarship 2021
For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Calabria is going to award 120 scholarships to foreign students enrolled in English-taught Master’s Degrees. The scholarships include University fees (€ 1.000,00), free accommodation and canteen access in the University’s Campus (value € 6.000,00), and pocket money for roughly € 1.700,00.
Selected students will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Accommodation (free)
- Food Allowances
- Monthly stipend
- Medical allowance
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
- The call deadline is May 14, 2021
- You can apply ONLY for one Degree Course, if you want to change degree course you must first to cancel the previous application
- If necessary, within the call deadline you can upload in your application the missing documentation useful for the assessment