International awards at Kozminski University, Poland: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for the International awards at Kozminski University, Poland. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters degree
Also, with the motive of funding student’s education in Poland, Kozminski University is providing The grants program for the academic year 2021-22.
Furthermore, the award is accessible for talented students who are going to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Likewise, a copy of passport/ ID, Copy of the medical insurance and photo.
Qualifications for International awards at Kozminski University
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a legalized high school diploma with apostle
- Or another foreign document which entitles them to continue education at the university level.
- Language Requirement: Similarly, students must have a certificate of English ( B2 or FCE, TOEFL, IELTS)
- Unless English is your native language or it is the language of instruction at your home University.
Benefits: Kozminski University will provide the 7 500 PLN for students to complete their education in Poland.
Established in 1993, Kozminski University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship. Also, officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyzszego, Polsce, Akademia Leona Kozminskiego (KU) is a medium-sized coeducational higher education institution.