International Awards at University of Aveiro in Portugal: (Deadline Ongoing)
Students , who want funding opportunity to be educated, can apply for the Masters International Awards at the University of Aveiro. Also, the grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is open to attract international students who want to undertake the master’s degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from around the world
- Likewise, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, the University of Aveiro grants an incentive to all international students whose application score is equal to or higher than 14.
The University of Aveiro will provide the amount of 1,000€ to the international students for masters students.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Similarly, students must have to attach the following:
- Copy of personal identification document or passport, which states clearly the nationality of the candidate and, for Brazilian candidates, includes the CPF
- Also, copy of training/educational certificates/diplomas, in particular the qualification that gives access to higher education in the candidate’s country of origin and of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent qualification, translated into Portuguese or English
- Moreover, document providing proof of the candidate meeting the preconditions that have been established by the UA for the course of study in question
- Additionally, students must hold previous degree results.
- Furthermore, the university confers professional qualifications to teach English and another Foreign Language (German, Spanish or French) in Basic and Secondary Education.