International awards at University of Queensland: (Deadline 31 October 2020)
Apply for the Top-Up international awards at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020. The scholarship is for masters degree.
Students must be in receipt of a Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) – applications close 28 Sept 2020
For further details on eligibility please refer to the CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships – Land & Water page.
Additionally, international applicants must have the appropriate immigration approvals to allow them to take up the scholarship. Also, the successful applicant must be residing in Australia in order to commence their Ph.D. and take up the CSIRO Postgraduate Top-Up Scholarship by no later than 30 June 2021.
This is a $7,000 top up with some project costs. Students must be in receipt of a Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS).
- Beyond the carrot and stick: how social norms and values influence water management
- Likewise, Fire, termites, and tree hollow: is there a trade-off between habitat condition and carbon storage in tropical savannas?
- Similarly, Spaceborne LiDAR as a vegetation biomass scaling tool
- Also, Building the case for responsible science and technology innovation and impact in Australia
- River flows and aquatic predator ecology in tropical river-floodplains of northern Australia
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.