International Awards at University of Sydney: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
Apply for International Awards at University of Sydney in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
Australia Judge Ralph J Perdriau international Awards, 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programs in the field of Law taught at University of Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Nov 2021.
Australia Judge Ralph J Perdriau international Awards, 2021-22 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
This program will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year). Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF) are also provided.
The sponsorship will also cover the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for a successful international applicant (single cover only) for the normal full-time duration of their higher degree studies at the time of the award.
Stipend allowance duration:
- Up to 1.75 years for a successful full-time LLM by Research recipient. No extension is possible.
- Up to 3 years for a successful full-time PhD recipient, with a possible extension of 6 months.
- Also, academic course fees and SSAF duration:
- Likewise, up to 7 research periods for a successful full-time LLM by Research recipient. No extension is possible
- Moreover, up to 12 research periods for a successful full-time PhD recipient, with a possible extension of 2 research periods.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Laws (LLM) by Research within the Sydney Law School
- Also, be willing to conduct research in common law
- Hold at least one of the following degrees:
- Additionally, a Bachelor of Laws (Honours First Class) or equivalent, or
- Similarly, Master of Laws by Research, or
- Furthermore, Master of Laws by Coursework including a research component equivalent to 25% of one year’s full-time enrolment.
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application form for the opportunity.