International Awards ICHM in Australia: (Deadline 5 May 2021)
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Also, Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Moreover, candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
The International College of Hotel Management will provide eight Major Scholarships worth $15,000 each. Similarly, scholarship funds can be put towards tuition fees, uniform costs, or on-campus accommodation costs if you decide to stay within the on-campus villa-style apartment complex.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates must register in the bachelor degree coursework via online at the college. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Also, the college may ask you for certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer and copy of passport.
- Likewise, when you come to study at ICHM, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Similarly, students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.