International Awards in Austria 2021: (Deadline 15 June 2021)
Apply for International Awards at WU Executive Academy in Austria. The deadline for this application is 15th June 2021.
“The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive education. Thus it belongs to the leading business universities worldwide. The executive education portfolio of the WU Executive Academy includes MBA and Master of Laws programs, university certificate programs, custom programs and short programs.”
WU Executive Academy is seeking high-potential students to take part in the Professional Master Social Innovation & Management international awards.
The educational award is accessible for applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the master’s degree program at WU Executive Academy.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in Professional Master Social Innovation & Management.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to applicants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient financing for their program.
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. Also, after, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a proof of salary must be provided upon request. Likewise, if you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Additionally, applicants should have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Moreover, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.