Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from Purdue University: (Deadline Ongoing)
With the Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, you will gain expertise with an online degree that provides education in a cross-section of topics that not only meet your interests but will also provide you the skills needed to succeed in today’s world. The program is designed for experienced professionals and for those beginning their careers. You will be able to balance your full-time job with your studies.
Our world-renowned faculty members will help you develop innovative thinking approaches to address practical complex problems. Throughout your program, you will be supported by a dedicated faculty advisor(s) and a team of professionals to help you plan and support your envisioned career path.
This fully online program enables students to take a deep dive into civil engineering and choose from 3 interdisciplinary tracks.
- Water Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Design, Resilience, and Sustainability
- Transportation Systems
Within these tracks, learners will be exposed to concepts in environmental engineering, hydraulic/hydrologic engineering, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, construction engineering, transportation engineering, geomatics engineering, architectural engineering and materials engineering.
A full Master’s program application includes the following:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Professional Resume
- 3 Letters of Professional Recommendation
- TOEFL: Required for International Students. This requirement is waived for applicants who have received a baccalaureate degree or graduate or professional degree, within the last 36 months at the time of recommendation for admission, from a school where English is the primary language of instruction in a country/location where English is the native language.