MEDEA Master Scholarships 2021/2022 in Italy: (Deadline 16 April 2021)
Eni with joint collaboration with the University of Pavia calls applications for MEDEA Master Scholarships 2021/2022 in Italy.
The MEDEA Master is an MBA course aimed at graduates with degrees in technical, scientific and economic disciplines, both from Italy and internationally, and at those already working in the energy and environment sector wanting to gain a more in-depth understanding of these areas. The course is focused on the themes of energy and the environment and takes an international and interdisciplinary approach. The academic staff includes an internal team and professors from leading Italian and international universities, along with experienced managers and experts from Eni. The teaching is made up of lectures, blended learning such as flipped classrooms, which combine online study and classes, case studies, learning by doing, project work, seminars and conferences, as well as onsite visits.
MEDEA Master Scholarships
Every year, Eni offers a number of full scholarships that cover the cost of the MEDEA Master’s (worth €25,000) including teaching materials, the use of company canteens and a monthly cash allowance. When awarding the scholarships, the examining committee will assess the university qualifications of candidates, along with any other academic achievements and professional experience. Academic or professional experience in the Oil & Gas sector will be given the appropriate consideration. Individuals selected independently by Eni’s international subsidiaries are also eligible.
The MEDEA Master Scholarships has two separate criteria for Italians and non-Italians
- Hold an Italian degree with a final grade of 105/110 (or 95/100) or above, obtained in economics or engineering; or equivalent academic qualification from an international institution.
- Be younger than 28 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins.
- Have excellent English language skills
- Furthermore, applications are accepted from Italian candidates who are expected to graduate in the July preceding the course start.
- Hold a degree from a recognized university, obtained in economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics.
- Be younger than 32 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins.
- Have excellent knowledge of English
All the details about formal requirements are available on the University of Pavia website