Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2020/21: (Deadline 10 December 2020)
Applications call for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2020/21 for International Students. The competition aims at talented foreign students who would like to enroll in master’s and postgraduate programs in Russia for free. The winners of the Open Doors are granted a free early admission at any Russian university, without entrance examinations and with tuition fees covered by the Russian Federation.
The competition winners will be able to enroll in a program using a single-window system, choosing any of 500 Russian universities, including 21 leading universities-participants of the 5-100 Project. The language of instruction is English or Russian depending on the chosen program and the university. The Olympiad has two tracks – for prospective Master’s and doctoral students (analogous to Ph.D.).
The subject is the field of knowledge that covers groups of program tracks a Master’s student can follow. The area of science you would like to specialize in, to be short.
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Computer & Data Science
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Earth Sciences
The winners and runner-ups of the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship will receive an opportunity to study at any Russian university with full tuition fees covered. It implies a discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship.
Your tuition fee will be paid by the Russian Federation. You will only have to cover your travel and accommodation costs, insurance, and personal expenses.
- Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2020/21 is open to all international Masters and Ph.D. candidates.
- In addition to that, it is open to all holders of a Bachelor’s degree (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
- English Language Requirements: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.