University (QMU) International Scholarships in UK, 2020: (Deadline 30 November 2020)
Apply for the Queen Margaret University (QMU) International Scholarships in UK, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th November 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Furthermore, Queen Margaret University and Santander Scholarships are offering QMU International Scholarships for students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Open for International students i.e. all nationals except UK/EU.
- Additionally, for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University.
- Also, commencing their degree in 2020.
- Only for self-funded students.
- Similarly, supporting statements must also include the achievements of the candidates and the description of how the scholarship will impact them.
Value of Scholarship
- The competitive scholarships of 3,000 pounds are for new international students undertaking their first year of study on an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree.
- Additionally, the University awards the scholarship as a discount of the tuition fee and is available to students who are self-funding with an international tuition fee of more than 9,000 pounds for a single year of study only.
- The last date to apply for Queen Margaret University (QMU) International Scholarships in the UK, 2020 is 30th November 2020.
About the University
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a public university, founded in 1875 and located in Musselburgh, Scotland. Additionally, it is named after Saint Margaret, wife of King Malcolm III of Scotland.