Russian Government Scholarship in Russia: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
“Global Universities” Association in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students. Also, the scholarship is available on the basis of competition to pursue a master’s degree. Government scholarships are awarded to the most talented students on the basis of their academic merit. The commission looks at your secondary school marks if you apply for a Bachelor’s program, or at your academic excellence during undergraduate studies if you apply for a Master’s program.
The Russian government scholarship is the strongest free scholarship offered to all international students and all Arab students from all over the world. The Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, in cooperation with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, announced the opening of Russian scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year, and the Russian scholarship program is the largest in the world, given that it accepts 15,000 students annually from various countries.
- Application is available for the third year of high school
- Likewise, Application is available to study masters
- Application is available for PhD study.
- Covers all tuition fees.
- Also, a monthly stipend for all students.
- Furthermore, free housing for all students.
- Likewise, free preparatory year to learn the Russian language before the start of studies.
- A copy of the graduation certificate and the bachelor’s certificate for the master’s level
- A copy of the graduation certificate and master’s certificate details for the PhD
- Furthermore, fill out the application for the grant.
- Photocopies of the passport
- Also, a copy of the graduation certificate and the general undergraduate certificate details
- Additionally, a copy of the medical certificate stating that there are no contagious diseases in addition to the HIV test in Russian