Scholarship at Sapienza University of Rome in Italy: (Deadline 31 May 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Sapienza University of Rome in Italy. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
The Sapienza University of Rome, also called simply Sapienza or the University of Rome, is a research university that is located in Rome, Italy. Sapienza University of Rome is ranked 114 in Best Global Universities Rankings by U.S. News & World Report and has an overall score of 4.2 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
International Thesis Scholarships at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy 2021-2022 is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Sapienza University of Rome . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 31 May 2021.
International Thesis Scholarships at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Sapienza University of Rome.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The students will receive an approximate amount of € 2.821 under this application by the university to support their master’s study.
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Also, the students must be enrolled in the university.
The incumbent are to fill the online application form available at the university’s website to apply and enroll in a master’s degree program.
- The students who are enrolled in any year of study for a master’s degree program are considered for this application .
- The students must provide the following documentation:
- Copy of a valid passport (page with photo)
- Also, 0fficial transcript of academic records
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Likewise, passport photograph
- Curriculum vitae
- Furthermore, letter of motivation
- The students should have 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- Similarly, the students must provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores indication good speaking, writing and listening skills in the English language.