Scholarship at Tohoku University in Japan: (Deadline 1 July 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Tohoku University in Japan. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Tohoku University, or Tohokudai, located in Sendai, Miyagi in the Tōhoku Region, Japan, is a Japanese national university. Also, Tohoku University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Furthermore, this 112 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Japanese higher education organization a most selective institution. Moreover, international applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
To assist international students in Japan, Tohoku University is proud to announce the President Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is available for international students who wish to pursue a fellowship at Tohoku University. Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible.
- Fellowship program.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Also, yhe applicants must be enrolled and accepted in any fellowship program at Tohoku University.
The university will help the selected applicants by covering a particular portion of their total payable tuition fee for the duration of the chosen course of study.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to browse through the fellowship programs available and apply to the desired course online.
- Furthermore, upon acceptance, the applicants can seek guidance from the desired faculty or graduate school to apply for the opportunity .
- Also, the students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Likewise, graduate certificate
- Additionally, the applicants must hold a supporting undergraduate degree with above-average grades.
- Similarly, the applicants must have minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEIC – 730
- CAE – Grade C