Scholarship at Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam: (Deadline 1 May 2021)
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Moreover, masters or PhD degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Also, applicants must be international students
- Additionally, aspirants must have to take admission in the Masters or PhD degree program at the University.
Ton Duc Thang University will provide an award which covers Dormitory, Tuition fee, Vietnamese language course.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at TonDuc Thang University:
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission to the University. After getting enrolled applicants have to fill the online application form.
- Also, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Likewise, curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor r and master certificate and transcript notarized and translated into English or Vietnamese, Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Copy of Passport
- Furthermore, photograph (3×4 cm)
- However, health check report within the last 6 months
- Criminal record within the last 6 months
- Likewise, two Reference Letters
- Similarly, the financial statement within the last 6 months with the bank account balance at least $2500
- Furthermore, for taking admission to the University applicants must have previous years degree at the University
- Also, English Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 5.0, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language