Scholarship at University of Dublin in Ireland: (Deadline 26 March 2021)
Eligible Countries: Non-EEA
- Moreover, masters and research degree program in any subject area.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, aspirants must be the Non-EEA
- Applicants have to take admission at the college.
Trinity College Dublin will provide a full tuition fee waiverto successful students for the specified scholarship year. There are sixty awards available.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students are required to take admission in the masters and research degree program at the college. Also, after that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Similarly, submit the following:
- Third level qualification results
- IELTS, Cambridge Advanced/Proficiency, TOEFL scores, for applicants whose first language is not English
- Also, academic transcripts for each year of third level study and all third level qualifications awarded
- Furthermore, two letters of recommendation
- Additionally, passport
- Similarly, students must have at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or equivalent result from a university in another country.
- Also, all applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present the qualifications of the English language requirements.