Scholarship at University of East Anglia in the UK: (Deadline 1 June 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at University of East Anglia in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320-acre campus west of the city centre, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study. University of East Anglia (UEA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Also, this 56 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Students who have a strong desire to boost up their career can move ahead by applying for the International Excellence Scholarships at the University of East Anglia in the UK. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program aims to support international students who want to undertakea postgraduate taught degree at the University of East Anglia.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, postgraduate taught degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Moreover, must be a self-funded student.
The university will provide an award of amount £4000 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree program at the university. Also, after that, students must apply online.
- Similarly, students should submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements