Scholarship at University of Ottawa in Canada: (Deadline 1 June 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at University of Ottawa in Canada. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
The University of Ottawa, often referred to as uOttawa, OttawaU or U of O, is a bilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The University of Ottawa offers Masters, PhD programs and diplomas based on courses and studies. It also calls on students to explore their graduate programs and find the right one for them. Also, the University of Ottawa is delighted to offer the Differential Tuition Fee Exemption international awards in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, this scholarship is open to international students who want to undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the University of Ottawa.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must accept an offer of admission into a program offered in French
- Additionally, be enrolled full-time and take at least three French-language courses every semester (9 units).
- Furthermore, must accept an offer of admission to an English-language program with a French immersion component
- Likewise, accept a place in an English-language program that includes a French immersion component
- Moreover, must hold a secondary or postsecondary diploma attesting to a minimum of two years of study in French
- Also, enroll in the compulsory French courses for services that deliver compulsory courses in all official languages (English and French).
To get this application, all you need is to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: For this program, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- To be eligible for the program, applicants must hold previous years’ degrees and certificates with the good academic result.
- The University of Ottawa will provide an award of tuition fee exemption depends on the program to the eligible international students.