Scholarships at Khazar University in Azerbaijan: (Deadline 15 May 2021)
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the bursary is available for the Masters and PhD degree programs at the university.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Azerbaijan;
- Additionally, apply to one of the masters or PhD programs at Khazar University;
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s);
- Moreover, demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
Khazar University is delighted to offer worth of full tuition fees to outstanding and talented international students for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates should take admissions at the university.
- Also, all the applicants might should submit the following documents:
- Candidate Student Application Form (with picture);
- Student Information Form;
- Similarly, student Application Form (with picture);
- Transcript of Records;
- Moreover, language Certificate (from the Department of English Language and Literature of Khazar University or IELTS/TOEFL).
- Additionally, aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Also, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.