Scotland Government Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded: (Deadline 28 May 2021)
Applications are open for the Scotland Government Scholarships 2021. The scholarship is called Scotland Saltire Scholarships. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships may be a programme of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government together with Scottish universities within the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity to review during a country with world-leading universities and an extended tradition of educational excellence. Our chosen scholars are people that aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. they need wide-ranging interests outside their studies and a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000, towards tuition fees for anybody year of full time and motion study on a postgraduate Masters programme at any of Scotland’s education institutions.
Scholarships are available to citizens of the subsequent countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan and USA.
Saltire Scholars also will have the chance to require part during a programme of activities over and above their studies, including dialogue with the tutorial and businessmen in Scotland.
As one of our Saltire Scholars, you’ll act as an envoy not just for the Saltire Scholarships programme, but also for Scotland.
Benefits of Scotland Government Scholarships 2021
- This Scholarship value is £8000, towards tuition fees for 1 year Master’s Degree.
- Applicants can get this degree by online study. In this way, he/she doesn’t got to spend money on travel & accommodation, etc.
- Saltire Scholars also will have the chance to require part of a program of activities, including dialogue with the tutorial and businessmen in Scotland.
In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of an area at a Scottish university on an eligible course which will be delivered physically in Scotland or via distance online learning or via a mixture of both.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens also are eligible because it may be a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be ready to demonstrate that they will meet the prices of living in Scotland (where this is often applicable) and therefore the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Complete an form and submit it by the deadline of 28 May 2021.
Skills and knowledge
Applicants must demonstrate:
- An interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a selected Scottish university.
- The aspiration to figure and study during a global context and take an edge of leadership in their chosen career.
- A willingness and therefore the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate within the programme of activities that accompanies the scholarships.