Study Master’s Degree in Computer Science (Full Online degree): (Deadline ongoing)
Texas is consistently listed as a top-ten university for computer science by U.S. News. The University has now made it possible to combine that top-tier reputation with the flexibility of online study through the new Master of Science in Computer Science Online. The program’s rigorous curriculum is based on UT’s on-campus degree, ensuring that you will receive the elite quality of instruction that defines a UT education.
You will be able take classes in a flexible format that gives you the ability to pursue your educational goals in the manner most consistent with your career goals. The Master’s degree you receive at the end of your studies will be indistinguishable from its on-campus counterpart (will not say online) at only a fraction of the on-campus program costs.
Our graduates will enjoy access to world-class professors, a professional network of talented peers from across the globe, and a degree that will enable you to pursue career opportunities from one of the most in-demand fields in the modern economy.
A full Master’s program application includes the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- TOEFL: Required for international students only
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement: Two pages describing your reasons for pursuing graduate study and academic and professional interests and goals. It may also include events/experiences that prepared you for CS graduate study.
- Optional: three contacts to submit letters of reference.