Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia: (Deadline 30 December 2021)
With the collaboration of the Asia Research Centre, Murdoch University is providing the Southeast Asian Environmental History PhD Positions in Australia.
The funding assists both domestic and international students who want to commence a PhD degree program at the university for the academic session 2021/2022.
The incumbent must meet the following criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in Environmental History.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A first-class Honors or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant historical or related social science field;
- Moreover, demonstrated archival and/or fieldwork experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Murdoch University will provide tuition fee coverage and a stipend (tax-free) of $27,596 per year, the equivalent value of the national stipend rate, plus additional funding on a case-by-case basis for archival research and fieldwork.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, the applicant must take admission in the PhD degree program at University. After that, you have to complete the thesis proposal form.
- Similarly, send a current CV and completed thesis proposal form to Emeritus Professor James Warren
- Furthermore, for taking part in this studentship, candidates must meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Likewise, for candidates whose first language is not English, they require an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above.