Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK: (Deadline 14 March 2021)
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD support will be awarded in any field offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honors or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
This three-year, fully-funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285. Also, research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of £1,000 per annum covering travel and other research expenses.
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants should to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to [email protected]
- Also, there is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, two supporting references, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Moreover, before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Furthermore, to study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.