Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Bradford: (Deadline 27 January 2021)
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Bradford in the UK. The deadline for the application is 27th January 2021. The scholarship if for a Ph.D. degree.
Furthermore, the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) is the UK’s largest funding agency for research and postgraduate training relating to social and economic issues. Additionally, at any one time, the ESRC supports over 4,000 researchers and postgraduate students in academic institutions and research policy institutes.
- 2 awards across the partnership will be ring-fenced for Black British students
- Additionally, international students can apply, however, a maximum of 30% of awards across the partnership will be awarded to International students.
- Faculty of Health Studies (including Centre for Applied Dementia Studies) – Wellbeing, Health and Communities Pathway
- Also, Faculty of Life Sciences – School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences – Wellbeing, Health and Communities Pathway
- Likewise, School of Archaeological & Forensic Sciences – Wellbeing, Health and Communities Pathway
- Furthermore, Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences – School of Management – Wellbeing, Health and Communities Pathway; Sustainable Growth, Management, and Economic Productivity Pathway
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships in Bradford
Successful candidates get a studentship that covers full Home tuition fees, pays a monthly stipend at UKRI rates (£15,285 per year in 2020/21). Also, a Research Training Support Grant of £2000 to cover expenses, including travel and fieldwork.