Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
International PhD Fellowships in Medicinal Chemistry, Denmark 2021-2022 is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows PhD level programs in the field of Medicinal Chemistry taught at University of Copenhagen . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 31 May.
International PhD Fellowships in Medicinal Chemistry, Denmark 2021-2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Copenhagen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Medicinal Chemistry
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary to the high-achieving candidates and the monthly salary begins around DKK 27,560 (approx. 3,700 EUR) (taxable) plus pension (February 2021-level).
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Qualifications corresponding to a Danish master’s degree in medicinal chemistry or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Biology.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit documents in the following manner for Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Also, CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Likewise, diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). However, if not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do. Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used
- Additionally, publication list (if possible)
Other information to consider: References and recommendations (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics. In addition to this, candidates must also have experience with the programming languages R and C/C++.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.