Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia: (Deadline 31 October 2020)
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Australian National University in Australia. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020. The scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree.
The Australian Centre on China in the World (CIW) nurtures the next generation of China scholars, specialists, and China-literate people, both nationally and internationally.
Additionally, the CIW Ph.D. The scholarship will award up to two places for domestic and international students to pursue innovative research in Chinese studies.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships Australia
- Likewise, prospective only
- Full-time requirement
- Also, H1/2A Equivalence
- Research topic focuses on China and/or the Chinese-speaking world
- Additionally, all applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements for students
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships Australia
- Stipend – A$30,000 per annum, three years
- Tuition fees (international students)
- Also, paid leave entitlements in accordance with the AGRTP
- Thesis reimbursement
- Travel and relocation reimbursement
- Likewise, dependent Child Allowance (international students)
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Also, fieldwork and Conference Support
- Identify and secure a supervisor
- Find the program you want to study using the Program & Courses website
- Likewise, click the ‘Apply’ button next to the desired Program
- Please state clearly on the form you wish to be considered for the ‘Australian Centre on China in the World Scholarship’
- Also, upon completion, please e-mail your ANU application number to [email protected]
- Receive an outcome
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.