Fully Funded University of Southern Denmark Scholarships: (Deadline 20 December 2020)
Apply for the Fully Funded University of Southern Denmark Scholarships. The deadline for the application is 1st December 2020.
The University of Southern Denmark is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its PhD International Position in Soft Robotics for the academic session 2020/2021. The program is open to worldwide students.
The funding supports talented students who want to undertake a fully-funded 3-year PhD degree. This PhD project requires to integrate soft actuation, sensing, power supply, and computation in a unified soft robotic system.
University of Southern Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark (Danish: Syddansk Universitet, literally South Danish University, abbr. SDU) is a university in Denmark that has campuses located in Southern Denmark and on Zealand.
Additionally, the university offers a number of joint programs in co-operation with the University of Flensburg and the University of Kiel. Contacts with regional industries and the international scientific community are strong.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Soft Robotics.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Also, must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
- Similarly, should have a master’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Additionally, must have an interest in interdisciplinary research, drive to design and fabricate physical robots, and preferably with experience in programming.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).
- How to Apply: For consideration, candidates first have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Southern Denmark. After getting enrolled, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Likewise, must complete TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicant, provide motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae. Also, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma, and transcripts of exams.
- Admission Requirements: Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Additionally, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.