Apply for International Awards at University of Manchester in the UK. The deadline for this application is 25th March 2021.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century.
Do you have a desire to complete your PhD degree in the UK? Apply for the President’s Doctoral Scholar International Awards at the University of Manchester.
The funding program supports excellent and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree program at the university. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Manchester Scholarships for International Students are open to pursuing a Master’s program in the following fields; engineering, environment, health sciences, development, education, textiles, and law. Additionally, if you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, PhD degree program in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Likewise, must hold a conditional/unconditional propose for a PhD program
- Moreover, must hold a first-class honors undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from a highly regarded institution.
- However, have a track record of research engagement. Which can include contributions to publications/articles, encouragement for a wider audience for their research, research awards or project work
- Likewise, interest in the presence of a series of exclusive events to facilitate connections with the academic community and network with other PDS award holders.
The University of Manchester will provide the 3.5-year fully-funded financial aid positions will cover:
- All University tuition fees at the international rate
- Also, an annual maintenance stipend (at UKRI rate)