Scholarship at Australian National University: (Deadline 1 December 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Australian National University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st December 2021.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Australian National University (ANU) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Australian National University (ANU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
In collaboration with Data61, Australian National University is inviting students to apply for the Data61 Top-Up Scholarships in Australia.
The program aims to encourage young students to engage in scientific studies and to support them in their studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Engineering, Information Sciences, and Mathematical Sciences
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have or be currently completing an Australian Bachelor Degree with First Class Honors or hold a degree with an equivalent grade.
The applicants will receive $10,000 per annum upto 3.5 years of study and research. The applicants will also be given the opportunity to work closely with the Data61 team on the data-related project.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at Australian National University :
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enroll themselves for a PhD Research Program at Australian National University. Also, applicants should apply through the online form available at Data61’s website to be considered for this opportunity.
- Likewise, the applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Current CV or resume
- Also, academic transcripts from all previous or current university studies
- A research proposal
- Copies of any published journal papers or other publications.
- Moreover, the applicant must make sure to fulfill the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Similarly, applicants must provide English language proficiency results of TOEFL, IELTS, and other tests as asked by the university.