Scholarship at GRDC in Australia 2021: (Deadline 26 September 2021)
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the Key Investment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan
- Likewise, to apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- Moreover, the claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- However, international students must be studying at an Australian University.
Each successful scholar will receive up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for a maximum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will receive:
- $10,000 per annum to cover operating costs
- Also, up to $5,000 travel to attend conferences, workshops or skills development which will be paid in a lump sum in the second year (this is separate to the travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)
- How to Apply: The incumbent must submit the applications via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
- Moreover, candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Referee report template
- GRS application information
- GRDC Research Scholarship Contract
- Guide: submitting a GRS application via GRDC Grains Investment Portal
- Also, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, students must have to meet the language requirements of the university.