Scholarship at University of Amsterdam in Netherlands: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for Scholarship at University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Besides, it is the second-best university in the Netherlands. The acceptance rate of the UvA is 4% for international students, approx. of 5000 students. However, the university has 32000 students every year, which implies an acceptance rate of 26% an acceptable rate for a top 100 university.
Amsterdam Business School is looking for outstanding international candidates to apply for the PhD Position in Statistics and Machine Learning at University of Amsterdam. Also, the studentship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award aims to support highly talented students who want to complete their PhD degree program at the Amsterdam Business School.
The University of Amsterdam will provide a salary range from €2,395 to €3,061 gross per month to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Also, to apply this process, all students need to submit all the following supporting documents:
- A letter of motivation
- Additionally, a description of the candidate’s primary research interests and ambitions
- A CV
- Likewise, a grade list for the most recently completed degree
- A sample of completed research work (i.e., thesis proposal)
- Moreover, two letters of reference (preferable by thesis advisor) and recent test scores (GMAT/GRE, TOEFL/IELTS) if applicable.
- Also, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.