Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia: (Deadline 12 July 2012)
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, PhD degree program in advanced fMRI techniques to study the human motor cortex.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, must have a master’s degree from a recognized University with a good result.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and research organization.
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420) is also available.
The incumbent must meet the following application for Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia:
- How to Apply: For the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, applicants have to apply online for the program.
- Moreover, must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Likewhttps://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/phd-scholarship-advanced-fmri-techniques-study-human-motor-cortexise, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Also, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements