Postdoctoral Fellowship at Carnegie Mellon University: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
Robotics Institute of Carnegie Mellon University announces the opening of a Postdoctoral Fellowship position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in an interesting and challenging work environment. You will contribute to the team by performing the design and analysis of models for the human-agent team using AI and Machine learning. You will also assist in ensuring project deliverables are achieved. Lab maintenance, including equipment maintenance and ordering of supplies, may be required depending on area and specialty.
Core responsibilities for a candidate on this Postdoctoral Fellowship at Carnegie Mellon University will include:
- Perform design and analysis of models for human-agent team using AI and Machine Learning.
- Assist in ensuring project deliverables.
- Lab maintenance, including equipment maintenance and ordering of supplies, may be necessary depending on area and specialty.
- Participate/assist in manuscript writing for publication in scientific journals and/or presentations.
- Gather and analyze data, including periodical/literature search and utilize specialized skills in a related fields to analyze the collected data.
- Conduct research experiments within the predetermined research scope and methodology of the department and university.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Doctorate Degree in a related field is necessary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and reasoning skills, organization and planning skills, and analytical skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) is a private research university based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Carnegie Mellon has grown into an international university with over a dozen degree-granting locations in six continents, including campuses in Qatar and Silicon Valley, and more than 20 research partnerships.