Scholarship at Chalmers University in Sweden: (Deadline 22 February 2021)
The motive of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral for the session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, postdoctoral degree program in Engineering Materials
- Likewise, to participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- Experience of research on mechanical properties of metals, including plasticity, fracture and fatigue at room and elevated temperatures. -Expertise in mechanical testing and analysis of test data.
- Moreover, expertise in the finite element method and material modelling.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates for postdoctoral study.
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Also, claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Likewise, previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Moreover, introduce yourself
- Additionally, describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Similarly, please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Moreover, to fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- However, you are needed to meet the English language requirements.