Scholarship at Nexus International School in Malaysia: (Deadline 30 May 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Nexus International School in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Nexus International School Malaysia established in 2008, Nexus International School is a private international school, with boarding facilities that is based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is part of the Taylor’s Education Group. Also, the education levels consists of Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Pre-university.
Malaysia Nexus Global Citizen Awards, 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows Secondary level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Nexus International School. Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open. Additionally, Nexus International School Malaysia is a learning focused school empowering learners through the Nexus Way, which consists of four elements
Malaysia Nexus Global Citizen Awards, 2021-22 is available to undertake level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Nexus International School will provide 30% of the tuition fee as well as 30% of the boarding fee, which is compulsory, of the awarded applicant.
Malaysian and International can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to all Malaysian (public, private, International) & International learners
- The applicant must be involved in activities and projects that demonstrate global citizenship.
- Additionally, the applicant must have a strong co-curricular involvement.
- Likewise, the incumbent must be able to communicate and collaborate with all kinds of people, advocate for those in need, and use innovation and resilience to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- Moreover, the applicants must have a positive mindset and have a high-achieving attitude.
Students have to complete the application form for admission. Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit the documents via mail to [email protected]