Scholarship at Saint Mary’s University in Canada: (Deadline: 1 March 2021)
Saint Mary’s University is a public university located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The school is best known for having nationally leading programs in business and chemistry, as well as one of the best Canadian women’s basketball programs.
Eliminate the economic obstacles you are facing in your educational path. Apply for the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarships at Saint Mary’s University and support your study in Canada. This funding program is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
This study award is available for domestic or international students who are entering their first year of study at the Saint Mary’s University. However, interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must be domestic and international high school applicants with an admission average of 95% or higher or an IB result of 36+.
The St. Mary’s University will provide the Presidential Scholarship and the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarship valued at $9,000 (CAD) per year and are renewable over four years for a total of $36,000 (CAD).
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for this program applicant must need to take admission first at the University. After that, students have to apply online.
- Similarly, applicants must need to submit: a resume, a letter of recommendation and upload a 750-word essay.
- Likewise, for this program student must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Moreover, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.