Scholarship at University of Gothenburg in Sweden: (Deadline 31 January 2021)
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates can join this program.
- Also, postdoctoral degree in Radiation Biology
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, an achieved doctoral degree is compulsory for a position as postdoctoral at Goteborg University.
The educational program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through an online application form.
- Also, copies of a cover letter giving a brief description of previous research experience, and a motivation to why you are applying Detailed CV, list of publications/manuscripts, description of qualifications in relation to the advertised position, proof of completed PhD exam, and contact details of two reference
- Furthermore, for the admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Likewise, the candidate should have a very good command of the English language.