Scholarship at University of Strathclyde in UK: (Deadline 31 July 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at University of Strathclyde in UK. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Because of this reason, the University of Strathclyde is providing the Faculty of Science Masters funding for International Students in the UK.
The funding program is available to new international students who want to be part of a postgraduate taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science for the session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, postgraduate taught masters degree in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a masters degree.
- Moreover, students who receive fully-funded positions, such as a government office or embassy, are not eligible.
The University of Strathclyde will provide an award amount of up to £3,000- £5,000 to eligible international students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the University. After the enrollment, suitable students must need to fill the online application form.
- Also, you may be asked for copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Furthermore, for taking admission to the University, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL. Also, other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.