The RMV Lawyer Driving Safety Scholarship: (Deadline 1 January 2021)
Apply for the The RMV Lawyer Driving Safety Scholarship. The deadline for the application is 19th November 2020. The name of the scholarship is Swansea University Energy Innovation Fully-Funded KESS II MSC by Research Scholarships for UK/EU Students.
Eligibility for The RMV Lawyer Driving Safety Scholarship
- All applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Additionally, all applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Furthermore, domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Similarly, students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Considering the statistics covering young driver car accidents, craft a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are young people so adversely affected?
- Also, despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic?
- Furthermore, how can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
Submit proof of enrolment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. Additionally, if you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrolment for your college or university at that time.