2021 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at University of Gondar (Fully Funded): (Deadline 31 May 2021)
The University of Gondar calls applications for 2021 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. International Graduate Scholarship Announcement from the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UoG. Scholarship for Eritrea, South Sudan, Somalia, and Djibouti.
Undergraduate applicants must be in or applying to one of the following programs:
- Laboratory Science
- Social Work
- Environmental Health and Occupational Safety
- Special Needs Education
Applicants for undergraduate must have
- A visual, hearing or mobility disability.
- Sat for the two most recent EHEECEs in Amhara National Regional State.
- The required scores on the EHEECE for entry to higher education institutions.
Benefits of 2021 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Gondar covers the full cost of tuition, accommodation/boarding, a stipend and additional expenses such as books.
- The scholarship also includes academic, financial and social support to help awardees develop into capable leaders in their communities and experiential activities such as summer camps.
Graduate scholarships are open for applicants who intend to be full-time students at the University of Gondar. Applicants must
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to their proposed graduate program from recognized University using English as a medium of instruction in the past 5 years with in minimum cumulative grdade point average of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale) at graduation.
- Be citizen and permanent resident of Somalia,Eritrea, South Sudan and Djibouti (and residents of the respective countries for at least five years at the time of their application)
- Be youth applicants with disabilities
- Female applicants with economic but have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education.